- Measures temperature and time
- Integrated datalogger optional
- Easy export to spreadsheets and databases
Offering both SDI-12 and Modbus® interfaces, the T1 is a smart choice for upgrading to digital and replacing your analog temperature sensors.
The T1’s rugged construction of 316 stainless steel, fluoropolymer, and PTFE resists weathering and data interferences, making it safe for long-term deployment.
- SDI-12 v1.3 interface and Modbus® interface
- 316 stainless steel, fluoropolymer, and PTFE construction (titanium optional)
- Narrow 0.75″ diameter, under 7″ length
- Optional integrated datalogger collects records in non-volatile memory
- Pressure module optional
- Power: 9-16 VDC
- Available cableless or with a variety of cable options, including polyethylene, polyurethane, and FEP
Temperature monitoring for:
- Tidal environments