- Monitors flow using two diaphragms and a baffle
- Includes both Aqua4Plus and Aqua4Push software
- Networks with other INW Smart Sensors so they can all be controlled from a single computer
- Records over 130,000 logs of pressure, temperature, and time
INW’s PT2X Differential Sensor detects the difference between high-side and low-side pressures to measure flow. Easy to network with other INW Smart Sensors and control from a single location, it automatically collects and uploads data to the Internet using Aqua4Push software.
Bundled with additional Aqua4Plus software, this device offers real-time monitoring, flexible programming, easy field calibration, and a delayed start feature.
- Measures pressure, temperature, and time
- 130,000+ records in non-volatile memory
- RS485 interface for easy networking
- Windows®-based Aqua4Push and Aqua4Plus are included
- Available cableless or with a variety of cable options—polyethylene, polyurethane, or FEP
- Variety of ranges from 15 PSI to 500 PSI
- Modbus® protocol for RTU & PLC applications
- Measuring flow
- Pressure equalization