- Provides barometric compensation for PT2X sensors with free Aqua4Plus software
- Stores over 130,000 records of pressure, temperature, and time data
- Includes RS485 interface for easy networking
- Available in a weatherproof box or 316 stainless steel tube (NPT optional)
Built on INW’s Pressure & Temperature Smart Sensor platform, the PT2X-BV is an ideal barometric reference for absolute versions of our PT2X pressure sensors.
Storing over 130,000 records of pressure, temperature and time data, this sensor features easy-to-use software and operates on low power—using two AA batteries during normal output or an auxiliary power supply for data-intensive applications.
- Measures temperature in addition to barometric and vacuum pressures
- Comes with easy-to-use Aqua4Plus control software
- Aqua4Push Data Upload Utility available for automatic scheduled data collection from multiple sensors, with an optional FTP upload
- Available in two different casing options: a weatherproof box or 316 stainless steel tube (with an NPT option)
- RS485 network—provides easy connections with other INW Smart Sensors and WaveData® Wireless Data Collection Systems
- Barometrically compensate absolute pressure sensors for level measurement
- Measure vacuum pressure during vapor extraction pilot testing
- Supplement aquifer test data in leaky or confined conditions