- Can transform your analog sensors into a digital sensor system
- Easy to connect with SDI-12 recorders—convenient for an existing SDI-12 system
- Features a Modbus® RTU communication interface for further flexibility
- Offers great noise immunity, thermal performance, and transient protection
Designed to resist the elements, the PT12 delivers accurate pressure and temperature readings in rugged environments.
This industry standard SDI-12 device is easy to interface with SDI-12 recorders and can be daisy-chained on one cable up to 200 feet, making it a preferred choice for many environmental professionals with existing SDI-12 systems.
- SDI-12 v1.3 interface
- Modbus® RTU interface
- Optional U.S.G.S. OSW accuracy enhanced calibration on the 15 PSIG unit.
- Available with a variety of cable options, including polyethylene, polyurethane, and FEP
- Available in absolute and gauge versions
- 316 stainless steel, fluoropolymer, and PTFE construction (titanium optional)
- Optional automatic barometric compensation for absolute units using a PT12-BV Barometric Sensor (SDI-12 only)
- Available from 5 PSI to 300 PSI
- Optional 1/4″ NPT inlet
- Monitoring groundwater, well, tank and tidal levels
- Pump testing
- Flow monitoring