- 5 standard configurations (custom designs optional)
- Integrated datalogger
- Modular design for varying site needs
- Includes SDI-12 and Modbus® interfaces
This single unit can do the work of six sensors—all at the same time. Available in a variety of configurations to fit your needs, its modular design also allows for many custom engineering options.
To make your work even simpler, this sensor comes standard with both SDI-12 and Modbus interfaces, an integrated datalogger, as well as wireless connectivity for cellular modems.
- Available in 5 standard configurations to measure combinations of: pH, ORP, temperature, salinity, TDS, pressure and level, dissolved oxygen, and turbidity
- Includes both SDI-12 and Modbus interfaces for greater flexibility
- Integrated datalogger stores records in non-volatile memory
- RS485 network—connects with other INW Smart Sensors
- Wireless connectivity
- Modular design—easy to accommodate changes to parameter and data needs
- Available with a variety of cable options—including polyethylene, polyurethane, and FEP
- Flexible Windows®-based programming
- Real-time viewing and easy export to spreadsheets/databases
- Direct-read option for use with panel meters or RTU/PLC applications
INW’s Multi-Parameter Smart Sensor is available in 5 standard configurations (additional configurations optional).
|Option 1||Option 2||Option 3||Option 4||Option 5|