Terms and Conditions
Prices and Terms
All prices in INW Price Lists apply to products sold in the United States and are shown in U.S. dollars, FOB INW’s shipping point. Prices, specifications, and policy statements are current at time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
To place an order, or if you have questions about INW products, ordering, or shipping information, call one of our customer service representatives at 800-776-9355.
For orders exceeding $1000, we require a written or faxed copy of the Purchase Order or confirming document, complete with authorizing signature.
Terms of Payment
Payment may be through established credit, or by VISAÒ, MastercardÒ, or American ExpressÒ charge cards. Customers are normally invoiced on the date of shipment. Payment is due within 30 days of invoicing. Late payments are subject to the maximum interest charges allowed by law.
Sales and Use Tax
INW is required to collect sales and use taxes as appropriate by local taxing authorities. If orders from your organization are tax-exempt, please provide the appropriate documentation at the time of the order.
In some cases discounts are available. Talk to your sales representative for more information.
For items that are cancelable and have been shipped, the customer must return the order or notify INW within 10 days or it will be considered accepted. Additionally, INW charges a restocking charge of 15%. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
INW will quote items that are non-cancelable. For items that are non-cancelable, once work has commenced on the item cancellations will not be accepted.
Shipping and Transportation
INW’s Shipping Departments will select the best method of shipment, and will accommodate rush shipments by air at an additional charge when regulations permit. Hazardous materials are shipped according to applicable transportation regulations. Terms are FOB factory. INW reserves the right to approve carriers, modes, and rate of transportation. Delivery is complete when INW places the shipment with the first carrier, and risks of loss or damage in transit are the responsibility of the buyer.
Tracking and Claims
Should your purchase not reach its U.S. destination, INW will assist you in tracking the shipment. If your freight appears to be damaged when you receive it, do not accept it from the carrier. If you have completed acceptance and discover hidden damage, contact the carrier for assistance with filing a claim.
Normal business transactions inevitably require an occasional return of merchandise for exchange, credit, repair, or warranty replacement. No material may be returned without INW’s express consent and proper documentation.
Return merchandise will only be accepted if:
- Product is defective
- Product was shipped from our warehouse in error
- Written approval is granted for special circumstances
INW does not accept any return without a valid Return Authorization Number (RMA). RMA numbers are valid for 15 days from date of issue. Please call 1-800-776-9355 for a Return Authorization Number.
- Return approval will only be given if the following guidelines are met:
- INW must be contacted within 10 days of receipt of product.
- The customer must be established with INW and within credit terms.
- Materials must be common stock items – custom materials cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Materials must be unused, undamaged, clean, and in original package.
- Customer is responsible for delivery of said materials to INW, including all freight charges.
- INW can only authorize returns for unopened chemicals. All chemicals must be packaged and shipped in compliance with the regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation. INW will provide instructions with the Return Authorization when needed.
Packaging and Shipping
- The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of all cartons containing return goods.
- All freight must be prepaid by customer, unless otherwise approved in writing by INW.
- Product must be in original packaging.
- Receipt or invoice, or a copy there of, must accompany the product.
All merchandise returned to us without prior approval, or without the RMA number clearly marked on the carton, will be refused and returned to the shipper.
All approved returns not caused by our error will be subject to a restocking charge of 15% of the total of the original invoice, unless otherwise approved in writing by INW.
Items for repair must be approved and given a Return Authorization Number (RMA) before being returned. Freight must be prepaid by customer. All repair work will be charged to the customer, unless the item is still under warranty. Warranty work will only be performed if
- The item has not been tampered with or disassembled in any way.
- The item has not been used in an application for which it was not intended.
- The item is still within its warranty period.
Repaired items will be returned to the customer prepaid by ground freight, unless other arrangements are made at the time of return.